PerformanceBox is a GPS based performance meter that allows you to measure G-forces, speed, lap & split times, 0-60, 0-100, braking distance and many more.
The new Predictive Lap Timing function (live comparison to best lap) gives you instant feedback on your driving and helps you to find valuable improvements in your times.
All parameters are logged to an SD memory card ten times per second for later review and comparison.
PerformanceBox contains an integrated antenna, is compact in size and very easy to install.
This screen provides the ability to configure the input channels of a connected Micro Input Module and view the data on each of the input module channels.
Predictive Lap Timing
Predictive Lap Timing gives you an invaluable insight into how your current lap time compares with your fastest lap time.
To achieve our unrivalled accuracy, we compare two different laps using GPS position rather than distance, 10 times a second. This means our lap time stays accurate, even if yiou take a different line each lap.
Read more about how it works.
Circuit Tools Analysis Software
The software is designed by racing drivers, for racing drivers, with none of the complexity normally associated with analysis software.
Easy to use
To analyse your track data, simply insert the SD card with your recorded data into your PC and select a file.
Huge track database
The software automatically detects the country, circuit and track configuration from a database of 400 circuits and uses the start/finish line information to separate the laps contained in your recorded file.
The fastest lap from your latest session is automatically chosen and displayed on the graph window. You can compare runs from this session, or from previous ones simply by clicking on the relevant lap time shown in the session window.
Lap time difference channel
Time difference or 'Delta-T' is a very useful channel that shows the lap time difference between two different laps.
More about Circuit Tools Driver Analysis Software.
This software allows you to analyse your vehicle's performance in a range of acceleration and braking tests.
To use the data logging, simply insert the 64MB SD card (which gives up to 53 hours of logging) and drive. Once you have finished the test, either plug the Performance Box into a PC via the USB cable provided, or remove the SD card and place it in a suitable reader.
The data is then read into the Performance Tools software, which is installed from the CD supplied.
- Accuracy: 0.2 Km/h (averaged over 4 samples)
- Units: Km/h or Mph
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Minimum velocity: 0.06 Mph
- Maximum velocity: 1000 Mph
- Resolution: 0.01 Km/h
- Latency: <160 ms
- Accuracy: 0.05 % (<50cm per Km)
- Units: Metres / Feet
- Resolution: 1 cm
- 2D Position: ±5m 95% CEP *
- Height: 10 Metres 95% CEP *
- Accuracy: 1 %
- Maximum: 4 G
- Resolution: 0.01 G
- Resolution: 0.01° (averaged over 4 samples)
- Accuracy: 0.2°
- Resolution: 0.01°
- Accuracy: 1°
- Resolution: 0.01 s
- Accuracy: 0.1 s **
- Resolution: 0.01 s
- Accuracy: 0.01 s **
*95% CEP (Circle of Error Probable) means 95% of the time the position readings will fall within a circle of the stated radius
**Not using DGPS and crossing the start/finish line at 100km/h.
Storage and Memory
- Storage option: SD Card, 2GB max, must be FAT file system
- Recording time: Depending on card capacity. Uses approx. 1.1GB/hr
Environmental and Physical
- Input Voltage: 6 – 28 V DC
- Size: 113mm x 63mm x 93mm
- Power: Typically 100 mA, +12v vehicle supply
- Weight: 225g
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to +80°C
- Performance Tools: Performance, Acceleration, Brake Testing
- Circuit Tools: Data analysis software
- Hardware: One Year Support Contract
- Software: Lifetime Support Contract: Valid for a minimum of 5 years from the date of purchase and limited to the original purchaser. Contract includes: telephone/ email technical support provided by local Distributor and firmware/ software upgrades (where applicable).
Download or print Datasheet.