1.14.759 - June 2022
- (New) Adds track map database version info to the ‘about’ menu section
- (New) Adds speed alert function
- (New) Adds ability to change whether current or stored reference lap gets fixed
- (New) Adds ‘no media’ warning
- (New) Adds basic/advanced setting to change what modes are visible
- (New) Adds icon to show reference lap fixed status
- (New) Adds ‘minimum lap time’ feature
- (New) Adds ability to change gate width
- (New) Added temporary speed display (Delta T Speed) to lap timing screens
- (New) Adds support for use with VBOX Video HD2 – requires HD2 firmware 1.3.81 or later
- (Change) New wording for warning when below required speed to set splits
- (Change) Improved SD card initialisation time
- (Fix) Nürburgring BTG lap timing issue
- (Fix) Lap history not being retained through the power cycle on some Video VBOX units
1.13.2294 - February 2017
- New GPS receiver support (UBLOX 10)
1.13.2288 - January 2017
- (New) Live speed display now has a smoothing function (Menu > Display Menu > Speed Settings)
- (New) New live speed bar for improved accuracy when testing at a dedicated speed range.
- (New) New live G display including max G (Lat and Long G) added.
- (New) New live G display bar (Lat and Long) has been added.
- (New) ComboG LED mode added to the predictive lap timing mode.
- (Fixed) Predictive lap timing crash after setting user start/finish lines has been fixed.
1.12.39 - October 2015
- Bug fix: Incorrect UTC time after midnight roll over.
1.12.35 - May 2015
- Stability release: ensures unit still functions when internal battery runs flat.
1.12.31 - March 2015
- Support for V2 Hardware added
- New Feature: Delta V LED brightness can be adjusted from the Display Menu
- New Feature: GPS Mode can be set to track either GPS+GLONASS, GPS+SBAS or GPS+BeiDou satellite constellations. Only available with V2 hardware.
- New Feature: Supports new track database format. Track database version will be reported in .vbo files.
1.12.24 - August 2014
- Allows the LapTimer to be used with Video VBOX Pro, Lite, Speed Sensor and VBOX with the latest firmware