- Bug fix for issue introduced in 3.0.49, where some SD cards were not detected on power up.
Version 3.0.49 introduced the following features:
- Added Support for SDHC cards
- User customisable start speeds for distance tests
- Minor bug fixes
Version 3.0.38 introduced the following features:
- Predictive Lap Timing
- Multiple start/finish line selection
- Automatic logging from Micro Input Module irrespective of current mode
- Lap timing telemetry output
- Streamlining of menu system
- 'Low Sats' warning message issue resolved
Version 1.1.8 introduced the following features:
- Support for serial communication with the new Micro Input Module.
- New Input Module mode included for scaling and offset.
Please note that the Micro Input Module firmware will only function if the PerformanceBox has been upgraded to include serial RS232 capability. All units shipped from Racelogic after 30.09.09 have the relevant hardware.
If you are unsure as to whether your unit can communicate with the Micro Input Module please contact Support@Racelogic.co.uk, quoting the serial number of your unit, and you will be advised further.
Version 1.0.48 introduced the following features:
- Altered Lap Screen: The Lap Timing Mode now features a much larger font.
- Lap Count: Lap Timing now includes a lap counter.
- Event Marking: From the Speed Display, pressing the OK button creates an event mark in the logged file.
- Odometer: An additional screen in the Speed Display Mode, the odometer provides a constant distance readout.
- Altimeter: Also an additional screen in the Speed Display Mode, the altimeter provides a constant height readout.
Version 1.0, build 028 introduced the following features:
- Simple Lap Timing: For those users wishing to use their PerformanceBox or DriftBox in a race or qualifying session it can be difficult to set the start/finish and splits at speed whilst strapped into the seat. Consequently a one-button press to set the start/finish has been implemented: as the vehicle crosses the start line, it only takes one press of the up or down arrow button to set the start/finish point. If the arrow button has been pressed in error, the user is given a chance to cancel by pressing the reset button.
- Performance Mode: The latest addition to Performance Mode is the ability to alter all four distance test ranges. This is particularly useful in a quarter-mile application, where times are specifically required for 60ft, 330ft, 660ft and ¼ mile.
Version 1.0, build 020 introduced the following features:
- Two extra screens in Performance Mode, giving a readout from 0-10, 0-20, 0-30 and so on up to 200:
- Live velocity in Performance and Power Mode now reads to one decimal place.
- Extra g-force results fields added to Results.txt.
Version 1.0, build 011 introduced the following features:
- Power Mode
Having received many requests for this we decided it was a worthy addition to the functionality of PerformanceBox. With correct application, vehicle power can be measured without using a chassis dynamometer.
- More Performance Mode Features
One of the four distance tests is now user configurable, invaluable to quarter-mile competitors who often require a 60ft result. In addition, performance results are now logged to the SD card as text files, giving the user a complete breakdown of each run.
- Speed Buzzer
A useful addition for those wishing to carry out tests such as 0-100-0: a user configurable speed value automatically sounds the buzzer when the set speed is reached, allowing for more accurate testing.
- Set Split Width
The width of the virtual split ‘gates’ can now be altered from the default value of 25m (12.5m either side of the vehicle.) This feature is useful if PerformanceBox is being used on a track where separate sections pass closely by each other, and eliminates the possibility of going through a split line in the wrong direction.
- Points of Interest
With the correct files present on the SD card, the POI function is now active when in Speed Display Mode. POI files are available to download from various websites such as www.poihandler.com