We have released updated firmware, setup software, and apps for VBOX Video HD2.
The new VBOX Video Firmware (download here) includes these features:
- VBOX Video HD2 now fully boots up, and installs scenes up to 50% quicker than previous release
- Removed the requirement to power cycle the unit after scene installation
- Updated support to allow use of higher capacity recording media, utilising exFAT formatted USB and SD cards
- Improved file closing logic
- Ability to save current scene to inserted media
- 1 foot roll-out performance test updates
- Nurburgring VLN start/finish update
- Updated communication with OLED
- Added best lap text parameter
- Added ‘Time stationary’ parameter, with auto reset
- Added ‘Combo-G’ data source channel
The VBOX Video Setup Software (download here) is required to be used in conjunction with the new firmware to ensure compatibility between versions and also to allow for the new features.
It also has the option for saving diagnostic logs to the SD card should they be required by the Racelogic Support Team.
PLEASE NOTE that when upgrading the firmware you must have the cameras connected to the recording unit, as they are included as part of the upgrade.