The Mini Input Module (RLVBMIM01) is a general purpose input/output module allowing you to data such as temperature, RPM, wheel speed, fuel flow, throttle angles and pedal forces to be easily measured along with the VBOX GPS data.
The module can accept 8 analogue inputs, 2 digital inputs, an additional digital state input for use as an event marker, and 2 K-type thermocouple inputs.
When used in conjunction with a VBOX Mini, the Mini Input Module can also output one digital and one analogue signal. Connections are via a removable screw terminal.
| || |
- 8 x 14 bit Analogue inputs
- 1 x Low-Tension RPM input
- 1 x Wheel Speed Input with gain control
- 1 x Digital State Input for event marker
- 2 x K-Type thermocouple interface
- 1 x Digital Output (only available when used with a VBOX Mini)
- 1 x Analogue Output (only available when used with a VBOX Mini)
The CAN cable between a VBOX / Video VBOX Pro and a Mini Input Module can be connected to either the DATA1 or DATA2 socket as they share the same CAN connections.
Two CAN connections are provided to allow the Mini Input Module to be daisy chained with more VBOX input modules. The cable needs to be ordered separately.