A lightweight, portable data logger that can be used in any vehicle and environment to measure performance or lap times.
The VBOX Sport can be used as a stand-alone logger or connected to an iOS device via Bluetooth.
RACELOGIC have designed three dedicated iPhone™ apps: Performance Test, LapTimer and Diagnostics. Using the apps with VBOX Sport you can view GPS data that is being logged at 10 times per second and provides a level of accuracy currently unheard of with iPhone and iPad apps.
VBOX Sport Performance Test
VBOX Sport LapTimer
VBOX Sport Diagnotics
- Harry's LapTimer Grand Prix Edition is required for VBOX Sport connection
- Records all types of sensor data provided by your iPhone/iPod/iPad (or external sensors)
- Fully Automated GPS-based Lap Timing
- Powerful Data Recording
- Video Processor
- Online database with more than 450 predefined tracks
- Lap timer for circuit and point-to-point tracks
- Gauge view of live data
- Analysis mode with configurable graphs
- Lap list with optimal lap time calculation
- Exporting to CSV and NMEA
- Bluetooth GPS support for superior accuracy over internal GPS
- Support for VBOX Sport
- Currently free
Porsche Track Precison
- Only for 911 GT3 (type 991)
- Live display for lap and sector times
- Video recording and analysis
- Racing stats, speed curve, plotting of detailed driving data (e. g. steering angle, brake pressure, lat/long acc, fuel consumption)
- Compatible with VBOX Sport for improved GPS
- Analysis in Circuit Tools possible
- GPS Lap timer and race data acquisition software
- Perfect for time trial, track day and competition
- Shows current lap time, best lap time and previous laps automatically after each lap
- Allows the sharing of lap times on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WeChat and Weibo
- Built-in tracks
SoloStorm for Android 4.0+ devices allows you to log and analyze GPS, OBD-II, Sensor and Video data all on your smartphone or tablet.
Optimized for Autocross, Hill Climb, ProSolo and Time Attack, SoloStorm gives you comprehensive insight into your overall performance while helping you go faster!
- Jog maps, data and videoAutomated sectional analysisOverlay video and data on the device
- Compatible with both phones and tablets
- Open licensing (run on as many devices as you want)
Interested in developing apps that connect to a VBOX Sport? More information on app development here
Circuit Tools is designed by racing drivers for racing drivers, with none of the complexity normally associated with data analysis software.
Watch the video below to see how easy Circuit Tools is to use:
Circuit Tools works with any VBOX Motorsport product and is free to download.
Huge track database
The software automatically detects the country, circuit and track configuration from a database of almost 500 circuits and uses the start/finish line information to separate the laps contained in your recorded file.
The fastest lap from your latest session is automatically chosen and displayed on the graph window. The video is moved to the start of this lap. You can compare runs from this session, or from previous ones simply by clicking on the relevant lap time shown in the session window.
Lap time difference channel
Time difference or 'Delta-T' is a very useful channel that shows the lap time difference between two different laps.
More about Circuit Tools Driver Analysis Software.
The Herbert Richter suction mount can be installed as in-car dash moun, vent mount or as a tilt and swivel mount. Includes mounting plate.
Handle Bar Mount
Easily fix the VBOX Sport onto the handle bar of your motorbike or bicycle. Includes mounting plate.
External GPS Antenna
Optional magnetic patch antenna with 3M-MCX connector. Requires a ground plane. See all accessories.