All VBOX Video HD2 graphics are user configurable, allowing you to add your own logo to a default scene for example, or even design and create your own gauges and dials from scratch.
To help get you started, a range of graphics are pre-loaded into the software, and a large library of HD scenes, gauges and g-force meters are available to download. To see which manufacturer scenes are available, check out the 'HD2 Scene Library'.
VBOX Video HD2 Setup software allows you to configure CAN connections, setup Maths Channels (e.g. hill gradient, Combo G), and capture up to 11 OBD channels via a wireless Bluetooth module.
- Records data from up to 32 CAN channels
- Math Channel - calculate new channels using logged parameters
(e.g. Combo G, Hill Gradients)
- Configure and create custom Performance Tests
- Record 11 OBD channels via wireless OBD module
- Full WYSIWYG editor
- PNG, GIF, JPEG image import
- Lap and split-time features - BEST, CURRENT, LAST, TIMED FREEZE
- X & Y G-force, distance, time, height, vertical velocity displayed in any format