Large Touch Screen
Live Slope Correction
The slope correct function for accel tests will correct the acceleration time result relative to the gradient the test was performed on and display the result live on screen.
6 hrs battery lifetime
Optional clip-on battery allows you to record for up to 6 hours without plugging in the power lead.
Inbuilt GNSS Antenna
25 Hz GNSS receiver with internal patch antenna and optional external GNSS antenna (overrides the internal antenna when connected)
SD Card Logging
Performance Box Touch has 4 modes available which allow you to conduct a range of performance tests and functions: Acceleration, Deceleration, Lap Time and Speed.
- Acceleration tests: 0–60, 0–100, 100–200 km/h or mph.
- Concurrent acceleration tests: Since firmware 1.4, it is possible to conduct four concurrent acceleration tests, visible via two new acceleration screens - Secondary and Best Results.
- Other predefined tests: 0–100–0, 0–200–0, 0–300-0 and 0–400-0 km/h or mph tests or distance including 0–400 and 0–1000 meters as well as 0–¼ mile and 0–½ mile.
- Custom tests can be configured, and other options include enabling or disabling alert at end of test, one-foot rollout and slope correction.
- Screen displays time, run number, distance, VMAX, Peak G and altitude difference.
- Deceleration tests: 60-0, 100-0, 200–0, 300–0 km/h or mph.
- Custom tests, allowing the user to define their own configurable settings.
- Screen displays time, run number, distance, Peak G and altitude difference. Units of measurement for speed or distance can be displayed in metric or imperial and easily swapped between.
Sophisticated lap timer with an updatable built-in database of over 800 circuits, real-time Delta-time, Delta-speed (shown via LEDs), Best Lap Time, Current Lap Time, Total Session Time and Lap Count.
Virtual Start/Finish Lines: Using GPS, there is no need for an external beacon or transmitter, as timing will start with vehicle movement. Separate start and finish lines can be set for sprint or hill climbing.
Powerful Circuit Analysis Software
Each Performance Box Touch is supplied with an SD card containing the VBOX Test Suite and Circuit Tools software.
Circuit Tools is designed by racing drivers for racing drivers, with none of the complexity normally associated with data analysis software.
The software will automate many tasks and give you all the information required to improve lap times.
VBOX Test Suite Software
VBOX Test Suite, our user-friendly, intuitive data analysis software makes the analysis of vehicle acceleration and brake test data quick and clear.
What our customers say
Add-ons and Accessories
The suction mount adheres to any slick flat surface, especially glass.